Some may consider this assignment to be a bit annoying, but I see it as a good thing, reading 30 children books this semester for my children’s literature class.
It’s kinda refreshing to actually making time to read and the best part about this assignment I’ll have 30 books that I personally read and reviewed for my future classroom library.
It’s only the start of the 3rd week of school and I’ve already read 3 books and going to be starting the 4th one later today. The goal is to read at least 2 books a week so I don’t end up having a big pile of reading the last few weeks of the semester. I am also doing the assignment as I finish the books so that’s one more thing off my to do list at the end of the semester.
Anyways, I am so happy to be back in school after 6 months off. School is my happy place. Plus each day I am one step close to becoming a teacher.
Purple: 10 facts about my room
- My bed is up against the wall.
- I have a really big window.
- There is stuff on every wall.
- I wish I could paint my room.
- I want to rearrange.
- I have a collection of Victoria’s Secret bags.
- My photo collage makes me smile.
- The comforter on my bed has nail polish on it.
- I have a walk in closet.
- I have 3 lamps.
Blue: 9 facts about my family
- I am only child.
- I live with my parents still.
- My family is relatively small.
- I never met my Grandpa Earl or Berdeaux
- My cousins live out of state expect for my adopted one.
- I haven’t talked to one of my uncle’s in over 10 years.
- One of my cousins is getting married.
- I don’t know a lot about my mom’s side of the family.
- I know too much about my dad’s side of the family.
Green: 8 facts about my body
- My natural hair color is brown.
- My eyes are green ish.
- I am somewhat under-weight.
- I am like 5’4”
- My boobs are a size 34B
- I hate my thighs they seem big.
- I hate my stomach, I wish it was flat.
- I actually don’t get a lot acne.
Yellow: 7 facts about my childhood
- I went to Catholic School from Pre-K to 8th grade.
- I was overweight from 3rd grade to 8th grade.
- My dad worked nights, I didn’t see him much.
- My mom worked days, she took care of me at night.
- I was raised Catholic.
- I spent a lot of time at my mom’s office.
- I would spend an hour a day in the car going to and from school.
Orange: 6 facts about my home town
- It’s relatively small.
- It’s all I know really.
- There are A LOT of old people.
- My town has 3 Wal-Marts, about 20 minutes away from the other.
- Seems like everyone knows each other.
- Tradition seems to be big here.
Red: 5 facts about my best friend
- We’ve known each other 7 years now, she’s particularly my sister.
- She is an elementary education major.
- She is taller than me.
- She works at the college.
- She is getting married to the guy I indirectly introduced her to 4 years ago next year.
Pink: 4 facts about my parents
- My mom works a lot doing Pro-Life stuffs.
- My dad is on disability.
- They have been together I think 28 years?
- My mom’s birthday is New Year’s Eve.
White: 3 facts about my personality
- I am rather indecisive over little things, but when it matters I know what I want.
- I am really dorky. I get excited for stuff like school/debates/etc.
- I am optimistic 99% of the time.
Grey: 2 facts about my favorite things
- I love technology thus I almost always have my iPad with me and my iPhone.
- It holds all my stuffs. Yay for my Vera Bradley bag.
Black: 1 fact about the person I like
- Just one fact? D: Ok, well he seems wonderful and we have a lot in common including how we sleep.