This summer I’ve been rather emotional. I am not ok with this I hate feeling emotional. I think it’s simply because I have too much on my little mind right now I am starting to feel overwhelmed. My thought process is the following:
- My summer camp group got switched Monday which was really sad that my girls got switched this close to the end of summer. (3 weeks left.)
- I don’t know what I am going to do job wise really.
- My “relationship” is pretty much over without it being said which hurts.
- The way things are with Malcolm reminds me of Jeffrey which brings back so many old feelings and new ones too I can’t handle it.
- I am still wanting to pass that GKT so I can go back to the elementary education program at school. At least for now I have found a loop so I can go back to school for now.
- I am about 2 1/2 weeks away from hopefully buying my first real car. It’s exciting but a scary thought.
- I feel like I am gaining a lot of weight this summer, but in reality the scale moved up one pound and that is all. I feel so disgusted and out of shape.
So I guess that’s my mind in a nutshell. I just can’t WAIT for this summer camp job to be over so maybe I can focus on other stuff because I’ll have my own car and the stress of summer camp will be gone. All of which is a good thing, at least I hope it will be all good.